Tuesday, February 22

Flowcharting Activity


in the picture it says:
step 1:
pick a number between 1 and 10
step 2:
if it is odd add one
            or
if it is even add zero
step 3:
divide by 2
step 4:
if the number is one stop
            or
if the number isn't one go back to step 2

  1. How is flowcharting similar to using a map to plan a route for a trip?

Flowcharting and maping out a route are similar because there is a starting point and an end point. Everything in between, pit stops for food, restroom breaks, and other things you have to go through. Flowcharting is used to see where energy is going while a map is used to see the roads that cars take.

2. Describe a process that you perform every day. Develop a flowchart that illustrates the process.
In my day I get up go to school which takes 30 minutes or more. I go to my classes, 1-6, then after school I go to my practice and my extra class I need to take, but thats only on Wendesday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment